Emergency Management Plan Description
In a perfect school setting, a principal and staff would concentrate on helping students master skills important for their future. However, other events may occur that will infringe upon the school day.
Natural disasters, student and faculty deaths, and other types of disruptions are a fact of life. How these events are managed becomes the responsibility of the school administrator and staff.
Taking action now can save lives, prevent injury, and minimize property damage in the moments of a crisis. If you do not have a crisis plan in place, it is time to develop one. If you have one, review, practice, and update your plan.
- This Library provides the user with over 50 editable written plans covering all aspects of emergency management in educational facilities. (topics listed below) This will guide you step by step in the development of an Emergency Management Program for your school. Includes Planning Committee guidance and coordination information for Local Emergency Response Agencies.
- Program comes in handy, space saving CD format. Case and download instructions included.
- Program is Microsoft Office© compatible.
- All of the plans have the same "look" and "format" so developing a standardized facility emergency management plan is a snap
- EM Plan Management
- Planning Committee Policy/Charter
- Safe School Policy
- Media Relations Policy
- Physical Security Plan
- Emergency Management Training (Staff)
- Student Accountability Procedures
- Campus Access Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Free Policy
- Harassment/Discrimination Policy
- Parental Liability Policy
- On-Site Personal Injury
- On-Site Vehicle Accident
- School Bus Accident
- Plane Crash (Proximity to Airports)
- Discipline Procedures - Employees
- Local Emergency Responders
- Hazardous Materials Spill
- Search and Rescue Procedures
- Damage Assessment Procedures
- Facility Smoking Policy
- Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Supplies Policy
- Homicide Procedures
- Suicide/Attempted Suicide Policy
- Death by Natural Causes
- Facility Fire Prevention Program
- Containable fire - Quick Response
- Non Containable fire - Quick Response
- Fire Extinguisher Program
- First Aid General Procedures
- Drug Overdose/Student Collapse
- Bloodborne Pathogen Transfer
- Food Poisoning/Allergic Reaction
- Communication During Emergencies
- Hostage Procedures (Classroom)
- Rape Procedures
- Assault Procedures
- Robbery Procedures
- Burglary Procedures
- Kidnapping Procedures
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Crime and Drug Reporting
- Riot or Public Demonstration
- Gang Fight Procedures
- Weapons - Enforcement Policy
- Armed Student/Assailant Policy
- Shooting/Shots Fired Procedures
- Severe Weather Procedures
- Earthquake Procedures
- Hurricane Procedures
- Tornado Procedures
- Flood/Flash Flood Procedures
This program addresses International Occupational Safety Standards.
Click Here To Find Out More
Notice: This is a single company, unlimited user, unlimited location, Corporate Edition user license. This license does not enable user to resell or redistribute this software.