Safety Manager's "The OSHA Laboratory Standard" Videotape Program addresses the three major areas needed to comply with the Standard... general information about the Standard itself, commonly used chemicals and safe chemical handling. This Program has been created specifically to assist facilities in fulfilling their 29 CFR Part 1910 (191.1450) OSHA Laboratory Standard employee training requirements.
The Videotape includes information on background of the standard, the chemical hygiene plan, chemical hazard concepts, the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), common chemical "families", characteristics and potential effects of chemicals, container labeling, use of personal protective equipment, clean-up procedures, first aid, and more.
The Videotape Program comes with a comprehensive Leader's Guide, reproducible Scheduling & Attendance Form, Employee Quiz, Training Certificate and Training Log.
covered in this program include:
- The Chemical Hygiene Plan.
- Chemical hazard concepts.
- The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Common chemical "families".
- Characteristics and potential effects of chemicals.
- Container labeling.
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Clean-up procedures.
- And more.
- One video/DVD.
- Comprehensive leader's guide.
- Reproducible scheduling & attendance form.
- Employee quiz.
- Training certificate and Training log.